- Institut für Computer-Anwendungen, Universität Stuttgart
- AMS at SUNY Stony Brook
- Sun Microsystems
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Derby (Java DB)
- Grammalogue develops innovative solutions for
engineering, management and integration of business processes and services.
- Business Process Engineering (BPE) and
Business Process Management (BPM)
are focused on the optimization of business processes:
BPE approaches the organizational needs from the technical side;
BPM approaches them from the business side.
BPE and BPM
have a life-cycle defined by 3+1 phases: design/modeling, development, enactment (execution
and monitoring) and improvement.
- The Grammalogue solutions and products leverage technical and business
expertise to enable and optimize creation of business value,
innovation (the channel for value creation), competitiveness and productitivity
(critical indicators associated with business value).
- Our products are designed and built to meet the current and future
needs of our clients, to be performant and adaptable, and to be cost competitive.
- Grammalogue has successfullly designed, built and deployed business
and engineering software-based solutions for public and private organizations spanning more
than 12 business verticals.
- Public Demos
- Demos for registered users (authentication required)
- Human Resources (Employee Information Management)
- Content Management System
- Remote Site Administration
- Auto Insurance (Client and Quotes Management for Insurance Brokers)
- Other proofs of concept (available upon request)
- Web Services and Integration
- Business Rules Engine
- Secure Data and Wireless Access
- Code Generation
- CSS Design
- Robert L. Glass : Facts
and Fallacies of Software Development, Addison Wesley, 2005
- Fact #5: Most software tool and technique improvements account
for about 5 to 35 percent increase in productivity or quality.
- Fact #21: For every 25 percent increase in problem complexity,
there is 100 percent increase in solution complexity.
- Fact #47: Quality is not user satisfaction, meeting requirements,
meeting cost and schedule targets, or reliability.
- Each link on this page will connect your browser to a different
- "Put technically, a grammalogue is a metaphor projected
onto the metonymic axis of language... [I]t's an image that suggests a
form of organization.
- Grammalogues are algorithms."
(M. Jarrett, PSU)
- (noun) "Literally, a letter word;
a word represented by a logogram..."
- Previous courses
- 2015F 3020
- 2015W 3020
- 2014F 3020
- 2014W 3505
- 2013F 3020
- 2013W 3505
- 2012F 3020
- 2012S 3020
- 2012W 3505
- 2011F 3020
- 2011W 3505
- 2010W 3020
- 2010W 3505
- 2009F 3020
- 2009S 3020
- 2008F 3020
- 2008S 3020
- 2008W 1000
- 2007S 3020
- 2007S 4020
- 2007W 3020
- 2006F 4020
- 2006F 4020
- 2006S 3230
- 2006S 4020